Tuesday 11 March 2014

Where the Locals Go by National Geographic

Fun in Hong Kong ©Solange Hando

Do you enjoy travelling but prefer to stray off the beaten track and have fun with the locals?
I suggest you take a look at this new National Geographic book titled Where the Locals Go, affordable as a paperback and now available on Amazon.

It covers over 300 places, spanning every continent, showing you how and where to relax, celebrate, shop, eat and play as the locals do. From the Taipei night market to the thermal pools of New Zealand, from a Hula shakedown in Hawai to the Nepali Festival of Lights, it's filled with ideas and tips so you can be a real traveller and share a genuine experience.

 There's also a special section on great cities of the world, revealing the locals' favourite hot spots. How to enjoy Arts and Food in New York, Samba till you drop in Rio, party under the cherry blossom in Tokyo, cycle in St Petersburg, discover the Opera Kitchen in Sydney and more.

This book is beautifully illustrated and sure to inspire and although I contributed a number of features, mostly on Asia, I have no financial interest in promoting it.
I recommend it truly from the heart.



1 comment:

  1. i strongly recommend BESTAPPSHACKERS@GMAIL.COM, last year he helped me spy on my wife when he was cheating of me, he served as a personal investigator to me by helping me spy on my wife's phone activities like facebook, email, whatsapp, calls, skype and others. am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, contact him BESTAPPSHACKERS@GMAIL.COM or text him on whatsapp +1(602)-609-4730.....

    ReplyDelete